Carroll Pulmonary and Sleep Associates is committed to delivering the best care for you. In our quest to do this, we are taking many precautions to help protect you and our staff from the Coronavirus. You will notice the following changes:
• Everyone must wear a mask to enter the office.
• You have the option to wait in your car until you are ready to be seen. Please let front staff when you arrive.
• We are currently asking that no visitors accompany the patient into the office unless absolutely necessary. Please discuss with the front staff.
• There are no magazines in the waiting area or exam rooms; items that are handled by many people can spread Coronavirus.
• You will see our staff cleaning surfaces, door knobs, waiting areas and equipment throughout the day in patient care areas.
What we ask of our patients
• We are currently offering Coronavirus testing via nasopharyngeal swabs in the office, as well as Coronavirus antiobody testing which can help recognize prior or even current infections. Please enquire with front desk.
• If you have been exposed to a known case of Coronavirus or have travelled within the last two weeks, please don’t come to the office without first discussing with the front staff on how to proceed.
Our front desk check-in staff will be asking you screening questions.
• This is a forever changing environment, we will continue to alter our process based on real time evidence. Please be patient with us as well.
Please follow the COVID-19 guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Maryland Department of Health to stay up-to-date.